HIOS BLG-5000 BC1-HT Electric Driver | 0.5-2Nm
£400.00 (exc VAT) (£480.00 inc VAT)
Was: £465.00 Save £65.00
- Brushless motor for less maintenance, longer life and less pollution
- New Two -way start, lever or push to start
- Easy Torque adjustment
- Auto shut off
- Output Torque Range: Nm 0.5 - 2.0, lbf in 4.3 - 17, (kgf cm) (5 - 20)
- Speed Hi 730 Low 490rpm
- Screw Size: Small Screw Size 2.0 - 4.0mm Tapping Screws 2.0 - 3.0mm
- Torque setting stepless
New Features To This Range
- You can control the screw tightening count with one hand (1 to 99 screws).
- Faulty tightening can be detected (e.g., incomplete tightening, jamming, cam-out, stripped screw hole, etc.).
- A buzzer and LED warn pass/fail every time a screw is tightened.
- It prevents human errors in operations! Supports accurate screw tightening and reduces the operator's fatigue.
About Hios Brushless Screwdrivers
- 1.Quick release cord
The screwdriver cord features a quick release allowing maintenance to be performed easily
(The cord on the VB Series is permanently connected and cannot be detached).
Screwdriver for use with screw counter
- 2.Employs an antistatic body case
- The brushless series uses an antistatic body case to prevent the accumulation of static electricity
(excludes the VB-1820PS, VB-3012PS, VB-4504PS)
- 3.Trigger type
- Lever start type (L) screwdrivers are operated by pulling the lever with your finger. Push-to start type (PS) screwdrivers are operated by pushing the button. Certain models of the BL Series allow either start method to be selected (excluding the BL-2000)
- 4.Torque adjustment nut for fine tuning
- The tightening torque can be steplessly adjusted across a wide range.
Repeatable high precision provides reliable screw tightening.
|Output Torque Range||N・m||0.2-1.2|
|Torque Switching||Stepless Adjustment|
|Unloaded Rotation Speed(r.p.m)||Low||690|
|Screw Size(mm)||Screw size||2.3-3|
|Bit (selectable)※||Hios shank||H4|
|Hex shank||H5 and 5HEX(both can be used)or1/4HEX|
|Lshaped hexwrench||Width cross flats:5mm,1pc|
|Torpue Range Table|