HIOS Digital Torque Meter HP-100 0.15-10.00Nm
£1,550.00 (exc VAT) (£1,860.00 inc VAT)
Was: £1,837.50 Save £287.50
- Up to 100 data measurement can be stored in memory at a time.
- Can be checks maximum, minimum and average torque measurement.
- Torque value display can be automatically reset to zero.
- Automatically recalibrated to zero value.
- First peak measurement mode (F.PEAK) gives precision measurements of torque wrenches or manual driver.
- An input tool is available to make possible transfer of measurement data to a computer.
- Comes with an AC adapter that can be used with 100 - 240 volts power sources. Runs on an environment -friendly nickel- hydrogen battery.
Used for making torque settings on electric screwdrivers, checking torque of torque wrenches or measuring torque of various rotating units, etc.
|Peak measuring range||N・m||0.015-10|
|Accuracy||Within ±0.5% (F.S.)|
|Measuring models||TRACK, PEAK, FIRST PEAK|
|External Dimensions(mm)||230 ×124 ×65.2 (H)|
|Charging time||1.2V NiMH x 5 cells 1,000mA (within 6 hours)|
|Continuous operating time on a full charge||8 hours|
|Battery life||About 300 charges|
|Exclusive battery charger||Input：AC 100-240V （50 / 60Hz）|
|Output：DC 7.3-8V 0.5 A|