Guyson’s Kerry 300 UCR aqueous ultrasonic clean and rinse systems provide a heated ultrasonic cleaning tank, an immersion rinse tank weiring to drain, and a hand held spray for final rinse.
Ultrasonic Clean and Rinse (UCR) systems are microprocessor controlled, allowing the user to pre-set precise cleaning times and aqueous solution temperatures.
Standard UCR ultrasonic tanks operate at 38 kHz (±10%) and are fitted with a varied number of M300 (300W) Kerry internal generators dependent on the size of tank.
The Primewave® option
The optional external Kerry Guysonic generator with Primewave® controls provides switchable dual frequency (36/66 kHz ±10%) and variable power control.
Other options include level sensor, pumped filtration, heating to the immersion rinse, deionised water spray rinse, and raising stand (200mm).
Example uses for the Kerry UCR tanks include:
- Production cleaning - removal of oils, swarf, polishing compound, brazing flux, solder flux, carbonised deposits, moulding residues
- Refurbishment of computer parts, engine components etc
- Maintenance of mould tools, extrusion dies, printing components, surgical instruments, electronics assembly system parts, and small machine components.
Ultrasonic transducers bonded to the tank base provide high performance and reliability together with uniform distribution of the ultrasonic energy. The frequency is tuned to the individual tank / transducer combination and then optimised under normal usage conditions with frequency sweep and fully automatic tuning.
- Guyson M300 (300W) ultrasonic generators for powerful cleaning and long equipment life
- Robust construction with 316L polished stainless steel tank for durability
- Thermostatically controlled solution heating from 20°C to 80°C
- Digital panel for precise control and display of sonics time and solution temperature
- Option of generator control with dual frequency for special applications
- Standard UCR systems operate normally operate between 34 kHz and 40 kHz
- Options include: lid, basket, raising stand, level sensor, pumped filtration, heating to the immersion rinse, and deionised water spray rinse
UCR Mk3 FEATURES
- Simply touching the Select keypad toggles the LCD display through set time, set temperature, run time and run temperature.
- Sonics time may be set in the range 0.1 to 99.9 minutes in 0.1 min increments, or to constant when sonics may be switched on and off manually.
- Non-operation of sonics if solution temperature is more than 10°C above set temperature.
- Optional low-level protection to prevent heater burn out if solution level drops.
- Solution temperature may be set in the range 20°C to 80°C in 1°C increments.
- Controller automatically selects last-used settings at switch on.
- 4-keypad membrane control panel is easy to use.
- LEDs show the status of power, heater and sonics.
|UCR300 TECHNICAL DATA|
|Overall - length (front to back)||560 mm|
|Overall - width (left to right)||910 mm|
|Overall - height||630 mm|
|Tank (internal) - length (front to back)||350 mm|
|Tank (internal) - width (left to right)||250 mm|
|Effective capacity (litres - min/max||17.5/21.8|
|Basket (internal) - length (front to back)||290 mm|
|Basket (internal) - width (left to right)||180 mm|
|Liquid depth to base of tank (min/max)||200/250 mm|
|Working depth of fluid to fill line||210 mm|
|Generators (std models only||1 x M300|
|Operating frequency||Between 34 kHz and 40 kHz|
|Heaters||2 x 480W|
|Notes: 1. Dual frequency generator control, where fitted, is external to the tank. 2. UCR1500 and larger systems require 3-phase power supply|