Guyson’s Kerry 1500 UCR aqueous ultrasonic clean and rinse systems provide a heated ultrasonic cleaning tank, an immersion rinse tank weiring to drain, and a hand held spray for final rinse.
Ultrasonic transducers bonded to the tank base provide high performance and reliability together with uniform distribution of the ultrasonic energy. The frequency is tuned to the individual tank / transducer combination and then optimised under normal usage conditions with frequency sweep and fully automatic tuning.
- Guyson M300 (300W) ultrasonic generators for powerful cleaning and long equipment life
- Robust construction with 316L polished stainless steel tank for durability
- Thermostatically controlled solution heating from 20°C to 80°C
- Digital panel for precise control and display of sonics time and solution temperature
- Option of generator control with dual frequency for special applications
- Standard UCR systems operate normally operate between 34 kHz and 40 kHz
- Options include: lid, basket, raising stand, level sensor, pumped filtration, heating to the immersion rinse, and deionised water spray rinse