Filters available for solder or chemical fume.
Supplied with two 38mm stainless steel arms with pen nib nozzles and conical cowls, which can be simply attached to the workbench by using a versatile clamp bracket.
If the work area moves, the Fume-Cube can be relocated in minutes.
- Automatic electronic flow control - maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Optional interfacing option
Includes 2 x Purex Stainless Steel Flexible Arm 38mm
Purex analogue units give a basic overview of their filter condition using a light system based on the front of the unit. A green light indicates the filter is working well, a yellow light shows the filter is nearing saturation and a red light indicates that the filter should be replaced immediately.
Fully HEPA filtered to ensure that dangerous particles are captured by the system before air is recirculated back into the work environment.
- 1) Air inlet - 57mm ID - 62mm OD
- 2) Pre-filter
- 3) Main Filter (HEPA location)
- 4) Main Filter (Carbon location)
- 5) Clean air returned to workplace
- 7) Filter identification label