Mantis Elite-Cam HD
The latest update in the popular Mantis stereo microscope range. Combining the ergonomic benefits of unique eyepiece-less technology with the imaging power of an HD camera, Mantis Elite-Cam HD is the ideal solution for inspection, reworking and reporting.
- 2x - 20x magnification
- Fully integrated HD camera with USB connection
- Unique 3D stereo view and useful annotation software
The COMPLETE SOLUTION for low magnification inspection, manipulation and documentation tasks.
Mantis Elite-Cam HD is comprised of a standard Mantis Elite 'eyepiece-less' stereo microscope, with a factory integrated HD digital camera, offering truly superb 3D imaging plus the flexibility and convenience of digital image capture.
Winner of numerous industry design awards, the outstanding ergonomic design of Mantis allows your eyes and hand to work together naturally, eliminating user fatigue, improving efficiency and productivity for any precision task requiring magnification.
This system comes complete with great software to allow you to carry out easy-to-use image archiving and annotation. Advanced software for dimensioning and simple measurement is available as an upgrade.
- Unique eyepiece-less design
- Unrivalled depth perception and 3D view
- Unbeatable ergonomics for increased productivity
- 2x – 20x optical magnification options (two position quick change turret)
- Factory integrated HD USB2.0 camera
- Complete with great image capture and mark-up software
- Powerful DimensionOne™ imaging and measurement software (optional upgrade)
- Choice of stands and accessories to suit numerous applications
Amazing 3 dimensional view
The expanded pupil technology of the Mantis Elite Cam HD enables users to move within the optical paths, effectively allowing the user to look around the subject by moving their head. This increases depth perception enabling easier hand eye coordination and natural manipulations.
Effective software included
Simple, easy-to-use uEye image and video capture software is included as standard to allow you to quickly get up and running, make annotations and optimise camera settings for your application.
An upgrade to the powerful DimensionOne™ software provides the added benefits of on-screen measurement tools.
uEye and DimensionOne™ are available in all major languages.
Fatigue-free optical viewing
Patented optical technology of Mantis removes the need for restrictive eyepieces of a conventional microscope, allowing operators freedom of head movement, providing superb ergonomics and hand-eye co-ordination, plus theability to wear prescription or safety glasses, if required.
To discuss your particular requirements in further detail please contact us.
|Objective Lenses||Working Distance||Field of View|
* cannot be used together with 2x or 20x objective lens
|Surface||24 LEDs||11,000 LUX|
(bench stand only)
|58 LEDs||2,700 LUX|
|Resolution (H X W)||1600 x1200 pixels|
|Refresh rate||18.3 fps max.|
|File formats||BMP, JPG,PNG, AVI|
|Supplied software||uEye Cockpit|
- 9V DC external plug transformer, available in all worldwide plug configurations.
- Bench Stand: 100-240VAC 50-60HZ 1.0A Max, available in all worldwide plug configurations.
A = 593mm - 802mm
B = 352mm - 622mm
C = 415mm - 624mm
D = 103mm - 312mm
A = 487mm - 620mm
B = 300mm
C = 380mm
D = 330mm
E = 255mm max, less working distance
A = 880mm
B = 430mm
C = 510mm
D = 650mm
= 800mm with secondary link (optional)
E = 290mm
- A = 1390mm
- B = see Articulated Arm
Mantis Elite-Cam includes
- USB cable, (1m)
- uEye image capture software, on memory stick
|uEye (included as standard)||
Windows XP SP2 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit systems)
Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hungarian, Thai,
Windows XP or later (Windows 7 or later required for touch-screen functionality)
- 2x, 4x, 6x, 6x SLWD, 8x, 10x, 15x, 20x objective lenses
- Floating stage
- Secondary link arm (for articulated arm)
- Lens protection caps, disposable
- Dust cover, Universal Stand
- Dust cover, Bench Stand
- Replacement LED illumination arrays