Ambersil 31560 PCB cleaner 400ml
- Residue Free Solvent Cleaner
- Efficiently removes light soiling from all surfaces. Excellent materials compatibility. Specifically formulated for cleaning delicate electronics.
- Removes light grease and grime from electrical components
- Cleans contact points on wires and terminals
- Excellent materials compatibility
- High purity solvents leave zero residue
ELECTRONICS CLEANING SOLVENT
Removes light soiling from PCB’s in a wide range of electrical and electronic equipment.
• Exhibits enhanced solvency power over a standard contact cleaner for removal of light contamination accumulation from PCB boards and other electronic components.
• Excellent materials compatibility: safe for use on plastics,rubber, composites, metal and painted surfaces
|Ambersil 31560 PCB Cleaner Technical Data Size: (274.77 KB)|
|Ambersil 31560 PCB cleaner Safety Data Sheet Size: (166.7 KB)|
|Kaisertech Product Guide v.2.o Size: (5.76 MB)|
|Package Size||400 ml|
CONSUMER INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE DETERGENT REGULATION (EC No 648/2004)
PCB CLEANER 400 ML
This document provides the composition of the current product. The ingredients are listed in decreasing order of concentration (the highest concentrations are listed first). Please note that ingredient names may be different from those stated on the product label.
|PCB CLEANER 400 ML|
|List of ingredients|
|Hydrocarbons,C3-4-rich, petroleum distillate Petroleumgas (1,3-butadiene < 0.1%)|
|hydrocarbons,C6,isoalkanes,< 5% n-hexane|
|Each ingredient is described by its INCI name (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients; see also pharmacos.eudra.org) or if no INCI name is available, then the ingredient is described by its common name or IUPAC name (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry).|