NON-FLAMMABLE DUSTER FOR ELECTRONICS
A high pressure, inert, liquefied gas that safely removes dust and loose debris with a powerful ‘air’ jet. Helps prevent electronic component errors or downtime.
• NSF K2 Registered (No. 157081)
• Safe for use on all surfaces, electronic components, and sensors
• Does not contain CFC’s, HFC’s, and is non-ozone depleting
• Powerful blast easily displaces loose contamination
• Non-flammable (directive 2008/47/EC) & zero odour in use
• GWP of just 6
`My CRC` is a system to consult up to date product-documents and MSDS sheets. After registration you can select the datasheets of your interest in different languages. When documents are changed, you will be informed automatically by e-mail. Please go to www.ambersil.com to register and click 'My CRC' button.