Purex FumeCube Max
The FumeCube MAX fume extraction system is a small and versatile unit which can be easily installed due to its compact size.
Easy to relocate, if the work area moves, the FumeCube can be relocated in minutes!
The FumeCube MAX is perfect for a range of applications with multiple filters available for solder or chemical fumes.
The unit is available with either one 38mm stainless steel arm, with pen nib nozzle or a dual stainless-steel arm and hose kit. Both can be easily attached to a workbench using a versatile clamp bracket. You can also connect the unit directly to various systems such as the Telsis Laser.
Purex FumeCube MAX fume extraction units can be controlled by another machine such as a laser or reflow oven. Options include Remote ON/OFF and filter blocked warning signals.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Optional interfacing option
- Choice of hose and arm kits to tailor to your requirements
Supplied with a standard UK 2M power cable.
- Dimensions : 314 x 330 x 493mm