Guyson Kerry KC2 Ultrasonic Bath
Guyson's range of 'Kerry' branded ultrasonic cleaners provide safe, fast and effective ultrasonic cleaning in a fraction of the time required by hand cleaning. Lightly soiled items such as jewellery may take only seconds; medium soil is normally removed in two minutes or so.
The smaller KC ultrasonic baths, with an approximate capacity of 2 or 3 litres, are easy to use, with a single on/off switch for the ultrasonics. Operating instructions are printed on the bath’s front panel. Kerry KC & MKC ultrasonic baths carry a 2 Years Warranty.
Typical cleaning applications for the Kerry range of range of ultrasonic cleaners
- Maintenance cleaning
- Precision cleaning on jewellery, clock and watch parts
- Optical lenses and frames
- Dental and surgical instruments
- Tattoo guns
- Printed circuit boards
- Smaller manufactured parts
- Laboratory cleaning in science labs, schools and colleges
- Removal of supports on 3D printed prototypes
- Removal of polishing compounds
The KC2 ultrasonic bath has an approximate capacity of 2 litres, it is easy to use, with a single on/off switch for the ultrasonics. Operating instructions are printed on the bath’s front panel.
- Integral Guyson Pulsatron high efficiency generators with automatic tuning for powerful cleaning action.
- Baths rated for continuous use if required.
- Dual-purpose fail-safe, resettable thermal fuse - protects against over temperature operation / low liquid level.
- CE compliant.
- Stainless steel tank
- 2 Years Warranty
|Internal tank dimensions (L x W)||Effective capacity (approx.)|
|135 x 149 mm||2 litres|
Overall - length (front to back) 162
Overall - width (left to right) 176
Overall - height 250
Tank (Basket) - length (front to back) 135 (91)
Tank (Basket) - width (left to right) 149 (104)
Tank (Basket) - depth 100 (62)
Selectable temperature -
Heater power -
Operating frequency 38 kHz +/- 10%
Sonics timing (mins) -
Power (RMS) 75W
Drain facility -
Weight (kg) 2.5
Mains input / frequency 220/240V 50 Hz