ESD Antistatic Finger tip PU Coated Dissipative Gloves
Del 310 Klass Anti-Static Polyurethane Finger tip nylon glove with good dissipative properties,
- These lint free, nylon Antistatic Gloves feature integral carbon filaments to create an excellent, fitted antistatic glove.
- PU coating the fingertips aids grip.
- Compatible with touch screen technology.
- The glove has been designed to be tight fitting to give maximum dexterity for the most tactile of applications
• Indoor • Cleanrooms
Typically used for:
• Static electricity protection • Cleanrooms • Circuit boards
Applications: Electronics Assembly, Testing/Maintenance, Small Scale Assembly, Telecommunications
Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
*Sold in Pairs
|Finger tip PU Coated Dissipative Gloves Specification Sheet Size: (237.34 KB)|
Surface resistivity: 2.3 x 108-9 ohms /cm
Test conditions: (20~2) degrees centigrade, (40~2)% RH Applied voltage: 500V,
60 s Static build up before friction: 125V After Friction: > 75 volts Static decay time < 1.5 seconds.
Washing Instructions: Washable up to 40•C (Centigrade). It is also recommended to use non-biological detergent. The glove can also be washed and packed for cleanroom conditions.