TOUGH WATER-BASED DEGREASER
Use to degrease components when a regular solvent cleaner cannot be used. Ideal for gearboxes, hydraulic systems, open gears, chains and pumps to remove a variety of soiling types.
• Removes tough, stubborn soiling such as heavy oil, grease, grime, silicones, wax and old lubricants
• Safe for use on most plastics, rubber and painted surfaces
• Available as Low Foam (LF) for automated applications
• Contains a highly effective corrosion inhibitor to help prevent flash rusting
Degreaser Concentrate is the new replacement for Aquasafe PCB Cleaner
- NSF A1 registered (N°137997) meets USDA 1998 A1 guide lines for use in food industry.
- Readily biodegradable as per OECD 301B
- Quickly penetrates removing grease, oil, grime and tough stains from any washable surface.
- Effective in both cold and warm water.
- Excellent for use in pressure washer, ultrasonic and steam cleaning equipment.
- Concentrated for convenience and economy.
- Can be diluted up to 1:100 to provide a single product for all cleaning needs.
- Contains no ammonia, chlorinated or petroleum solvents.
- Free of phosphate , EDTA and nonylphenolethoxylate.
- Safe on all metals.
- Safe on plastics, if rinsed after application.
- Does not contain nut oils or nut oil derivatives.