Ambersil 32090 Degreaser Concentrate 5L
TOUGH WATER-BASED DEGREASER
Use to degrease components when a regular solvent cleaner cannot be used. Ideal for gearboxes, hydraulic systems, open gears, chains and pumps to remove a variety of soiling types.
• Removes tough, stubborn soiling such as heavy oil, grease, grime, silicones, wax and old lubricants
• Safe for use on most plastics, rubber and painted surfaces
• Available as Low Foam (LF) for automated applications
• Contains a highly effective corrosion inhibitor to help prevent flash rusting
Degreaser Concentrate is the new replacement for Aquasafe PCB Cleaner
- NSF A1 registered (N°137997) meets USDA 1998 A1 guide lines for use in food industry.
- Readily biodegradable as per OECD 301B
- Quickly penetrates removing grease, oil, grime and tough stains from any washable surface.
- Effective in both cold and warm water.
- Excellent for use in pressure washer, ultrasonic and steam cleaning equipment.
- Concentrated for convenience and economy.
- Can be diluted up to 1:100 to provide a single product for all cleaning needs.
- Contains no ammonia, chlorinated or petroleum solvents.
- Free of phosphate , EDTA and nonylphenolethoxylate.
- Safe on all metals.
- Safe on plastics, if rinsed after application.
- Does not contain nut oils or nut oil derivatives.
|Ambersil 32090 Degreaser Concentrate 5L Technical Data Size: (115.76 KB)|
|Ambersil 32090 Degreaser Concentrate 5L Safety Data Sheet Size: (195.21 KB)|
|Package Size||5 L|
|Trade Name||Degreaser 65 Concentrate|
CONSUMER INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE DETERGENT REGULATION (EC No 648/2004)
DEGREASER CONCENTRATE 5 L
This document provides the composition of the current product. The ingredients are listed in decreasing order of concentration (the highest concentrations are listed first). Please note that ingredient names may be different from those stated on the product label.
|DEGREASER CONCENTRATE 5 L|
|List of ingredients|
|Benzenesulfonic acid, 4-C10-13-sec-alkyl derivs.|
|sodium hydroxide; caustic soda|
|Perfume compound 7312 NA|
|Each ingredient is described by its INCI name (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients; see also pharmacos.eudra.org) or if no INCI name is available, then the ingredient is described by its common name or IUPAC name (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry).|