Ambersil 31594 Amberclens NB Non-Flammable Foaming Cleaner 400ml
• Multipurpose, anti-static foaming cleaner for general cleaning on a wide variety of electronic, industrial, aerospace & commercial equipment
• Removes tough, stubborn stains, easy to use spray on, wipe off
• Safe on plastics, metals, painted and glazed surfaces
• Foaming action limits over application fitted with 360° spray for all angle use
• Meets NATO catalogue no. 6550-99-2125987, Rail catalogue no. 7/7056 and Ford Motor company Tox no. 148491 specifications
• Also available in non-flammable formulation
ANTI-STATIC FOAMING CLEANER
A non-butane version of regular Amberclens. Use to remove general grime and soiling on all surfaces. Particularly effective as a post-maintenance cleaner for removing finger marks and oil residues. Anti-Static formulation inhibits dust attraction.
• Removes light oils, finger marks, and general grime.
• Safe for use on plastics, metals, painted and glazed surfaces
• Multiple approvals: Rail, NATO, Ford, British Coal, Rolls Royce Aerospace
CONSUMER INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE DETERGENT REGULATION (EC No 648/2004)
AMBERCLENS NB 400 ML
This document provides the composition of the current product. The ingredients are listed in decreasing order of concentration (the highest concentrations are listed first). Please note that ingredient names may be different from those stated on the product label.
|AMBERCLENS NB 400 ML|
|List of ingredients|
|Hydrocarbons, C11-C14, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, < 2% aromatics|
|Benzenesulfonic acid, dimethyl-, sodium salt|
|Glycine, N-methyl-N-(1-oxododecyl)-, sodium salt|
|Benzoic acid, sodium salt|
|2-Propenoic acid, homopolymer|
|Perf compound 7336 NA|
|Each ingredient is described by its INCI name (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients; see also pharmacos.eudra.org) or if no INCI name is available, then the ingredient is described by its common name or IUPAC name (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry).|